Wednesday 26 October 2011

Storyboard - Music Video Ideas

Ideas Video!

This shows the Video that I created that has my ruff ideas about my Music video and the song 'Skinny Love'...


Storyboard - Music Video Ideas from Bethany Neave on Vimeo.

The Idea for my Music Video...

I did this to show what my ideas are for my music video. The idea that I have had is a single character walking around in different/beautiful places and finding pictures of her life and her mother and fathers lives. The whole point is that she is revisiting memory's and looking back at them, all of them leading up to the divorce of her mother and father e.g. the song called Skinny Love. The video I want to end on a positive note with her with all the pictures and being happy with who she is.

I learnt from this that I really do like my idea and I think it will be affective and I will be able to achieve it. After creating this is allowed me to develop my ideas future this was just the orginal ruff ideas that then allowed to me look back at them and see where they would take me. I learnt from doing this as well how to use stop motion Pro V7 and how to make a storyboard.

By doing this storyboard I was also able to show that I had thought about it in the planning stages and then had gone out and got the footage and from the music video that I created I have acutally stuck to the orginal idea but it is clearly in a lot more detail now with more shots but this shows that my orginoal idea for the song 'Skinny Love' has worked out.

No comments:

Post a Comment