Wednesday 2 November 2011

Timescale - Whole Project


A2 Production Planning Schedule

I did this to show that I have good use of time management and can use the time to its full advantage and be organised. This has helped me see what and when things need to be done and helps me organise between my practical and written work.

What?
Explanation
Time Scale
Result
Production Log
This is my working time log for my project. This demonstrates the efficient use of my time and how I have been using it.
15 weeks
Pending
Textual Analysis
Analysis of relevant media texts: why have I chosen them? What have I learned through my research? What ideas do I intend to use? Am I going to do things differently?
4 Hours
Good result, detailed and concise analysis.
Audience Research
Who is the target audience for me media text? How do I know what they like and what will be a success?
1.5 Hours
Got good and varied response from online site was very helpful.
Storyboards
What is the final idea for my music video and how it is going to look? What shots have a chosen to use?
1 hour
Colourful and interesting storyboard could have done more explanation.
Music Choice
What track have a chosen and why? How will it go well with my ideas for the text and an analysis of the lyrics?
Chosen over 2 weeks at beginning
Took a while but chosen and ideas work well.
Regulating Bodies
What organisations look after the texts and make the rules to go along with them?
1 hour
Pending
Institutional Research
Research into a media company of my choice that would produce my text in the ‘real world’?
1.5 Hours
Pending
Actors and props
What props have you used in your media product and why? You can use a props board
Ongoing
Pending
Settings
Where will I film and why? (Could include a ‘settings board’ with still images of the locations and why they are appropriate)
Ongoing
Pending
Mood board
Ideas for my general text and what the whole thing will include?
1 hour
Colourful and shows what I want.
Permissions
What have I done to show that I have asked the permission to use the song?
1 hour
Sent an email to record label but got no reply.
Audience Feedback
Completed feedback sheets on my work.
2 hours
Pending


























































I have learnt from this that sometimes things take longer or a shorter time that I originally thought and I had to change some of the above. It just proves to me that to keep on top of things time management is very important.

I have not filled in the rest of this as the time scales on this were quite unpredictable and some tasks were on and off due to people being away so I have not stuck to this but this shows what the times a though they would take and that things take a lot more time than originally though. However, everything is still on track and this just shows that I am planning and thinking about time and what I need to do within the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment