Monday 16 January 2012

Professional Feedback









I have learnt from this some things that I can do to make my music video and ancillary tasks better. The ones that a agree with I have changed such as:

- Changing the editing on my music video when she goes behind the tree it cuts to another shot of her feet instead of her going past the tree.

- I have put a copyright think on my blog post to show I have used there image on the back of my music video.

I think these professionals were very helpful and really made me look critically at my whole project especially my music video. Having someone that had not seen it before and that don't know me personally, this really made me trust there knowledge and know that it was their honest opinion. This was really good and helped me in the evaluation stage of my project.

No comments:

Post a Comment