Monday 16 January 2012

Audience Feedback









I  really think the audience feedback that I have given show that my media text has been successful as predominately all of the comments given were positive and people especially got the meaning of the song and the music video which is the main thing that I wanted to get across in the project as it is such a personal matter to me. I have wanted to do a project on this subject for so long as in the music video industry, divorce is really not seen as a topic of songs or videos directly.

Even the more improvements were quite positive and were more to help me in getting my music video to a more professional level. I really like the comments that I have received as they show that my planning and research has payed off and has helped make my video successful and liked by the audience, shown by the feedback above.

No comments:

Post a Comment