Thursday 29 December 2011

Props - characters props

THE PROPS:

This shows the reasons and what props that I have chosen to put in my music video. This will help me to see if I need more props and what functions they have in my music video.

The Photos




These are the photos that the female character finds around all the settings in an certain order (see on previous post). I did this to show what the props were and explain on why I have chosen these.

I have chosen these photos as they tell a story of a girls life. There are more photos to be added of the 2 parents and then they will fade into black. These photos are there to show the story and link with the meaning of the song 'skinny love'.

This has made me learn that all the little parts that make up my music video so matter and will contribute to the over all look of my text. With the guitar I have stuck to the traditional music video genre of this song and put it in the video it is an obvious prop but then the pictures make it unique and personal level that other people can relate to.

I haven't really used many props in my music video, as the main props are so significant and personal there was not need for any other props. Also, another prop used the guitar is more an essaical as the song is an acoustic song so it made sense for the artist to be playing an scoustic guitar in the music video.

No comments:

Post a Comment