Tuesday 20 December 2011

Back of the Album Cover - The Process






Why I made these decision?





I learnt from this that it is a long process to create something like this due to the manipulation of changing the original image made this a long process. As well as this, I learnt that it is very hard to got one image and to cut around it.

I really like the out come of this and by this time I was very confident on editing programmes so I could a lot more and make images look really different from the original image. This process was mainly the same with all the other ancillary talks but the back cover was by far the most complex as it had the most things to go on it like... The track list, bar code, website, record label which is copyright to Island Records. The effect that I have created I think looks good and is the most professional looking part of my whole album.

No comments:

Post a Comment