Thursday 29 December 2011

Actors Profile: About them...

Female Character:

I have done this to show what the actors look like in my music video and why I have chosen them. This also shows how they are a part and play a part in making the whole music video.


Why I chose this character?

- She is attractive
- looks fun and interesting
- Wear modern and cute clothes
- Will appeal to the audience

This is the female character in my music video this is person that I have chosen, she is young and pretty and will appeal to the younger audiences, and wears modern but pretty clothes that also go along with the genre of the song. I really think that this goes along with the target audience as she is the same as them and will relate to them.

This character is seen in my music video as the feature character walking around finding the photos of her life and leading up to the divorce 'Skinny Love' of her parents.

Male Artist of the Song - Singer


Why I chose this character?

- He plays the guitar
- He is attractive
- He looks like the artist and voice fits him
- He is male to go with the real male artist

This is the character that I have chosen to by the artist featured in the video. I have seen he play in a local band and is the exact thing that I want for my music video.

Also, I think that he will be featured in the video at random intervals to break up the same old look for a picture find a picture routine. I really think this will make the video seem real as practically every music video always has the artist in it at some point, so this will make my music video seem convincing.

I have learnt from this that the look and the little parts like what actors I chose will all play a part in the success of my music video. All the little parts, done correctly will make my music video hopefully look really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment