Tuesday 8 November 2011

Photos & Video - Order

Photos - Order the girl will find them...

I did this to show in my music video what the idea is and what the order the girl in the video will find them. This makes it clear what the story is behind my video and shows the link to the song lyrics. The images are a running theme through my music video and show the characters journey through life and how things have effected her. It makes the video very personal and it is as it is my story and it did really happen and the image are of me. I am hoping that the as it is an emotional story that this is conveyed through the music video and these pictures. I have also used clips of my baby video for some range in the film.



1st - This picture is of the mother before she meets the father or the girl in the video.


2nd - This is a photo of the father before he meets the mother of the girl in the video.




3rd - This photo is of the wedding of the mum and dad and how happy that they were.




4th - Photo of the first born child and the mother.



5th - Photo of the child and the father.



6th - Photo of them all together as a happy family.




7th - This is the last photo of the mother and father in happier times, and this is then split apart from the each other signifying the divorce.


Same photo - with extra prop/photo to do with the song (song lyrics and name of song. This is split up now to signify the divorce.


Extra Photo - This is the extra thing to do with the lyrics behind the split photo.




Video: Clip from when I was a baby and I was sat with my mum talking to her and my dad filming
Video: Show time when I was with my Dad before the divource.







I learnt from doing this what the order of my photos will go in and how this will look effective. This made me really excited as it looks really good and really links well with the meaning of the song and something that is close to me. With the use of the photos and the videos this gives my own little personal touch that is not usally seen in music video and I found from the audience feedback that these are very successful and look very effective and make the video more interesting and emotional.

1 comment:

  1. Beth,

    A couple of grammatical errors that require fixing. The husband and wife look happy before each one 'meets' the other. (Not 'meet' as you have written)

    ReplyDelete